Glenn and I will be visiting Bangalore for the week beginning 3rd November.
To all of our ITAM Review and ITSM Review readers in India – please come and join us at the itSMF India event on the 5th November in Bangalore and say hello. We’d love to meet you.
itSMF India is led by Suresh GP – a gentleman, scholar and all round good egg.
IN A NUTSHELL:
- Who: itSMF India
- What:”Performance Based Service Management” – 2nd Annual itSMF India Conference
- When: Wednesday 5th November 2014
- Where: Taj Vivanta MG Road, Bangalore (Hotel, Google Map)
- How: Learn more and register (Early bird until 15th October)
- Best Practice Roadmap by Kaimar Karu, Head of ITSM, Axelos
- Service Integration and Management by James Finister, EMEA Lead of SIAM, TCS
- Monitoring / Measuring/ Improving by Arvind Parthibhan – Sr. Product Marketing, Manage Engine
- Performance Enhancement using best practices – End User Perspective – CSC
- Two afternoon tracks: 1. Lean, Agile and ITSM track 2. Innovation / Implementation / Skill track
Learn more and register (Early bird until 15th October)
See you there!