Our next Group Test will explore the core deliverable of Service Management:
Our Group Tests review and compare the features and strengths of technology for a particular use case.
The aim of the review is to support prospective buyers with their selection process by providing features to consider when selecting service desk tooling and highlighting key competitive differentiators between products.
Previous Group Tests:
- Outside IT
- Change, Config and Release
- Knowledge Management
- Service Catalogue
- Request Fulfilment
- Incident and Problem Management
- Self Service
The ITSM Workhorse – INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
Review Topic areas:
- Incident logging, categorization & automation options
- System access options (web, fat client, mobile, etc)
- Incident tracking and lifecycle
- Prioritizing and escalating incidents
- Major incidents
- Applying industry models and frameworks
- Incident closure
- Reporting and analytics
- Interaction/workflow with Problem Management
- Logging non-IT related incidents, incident management beyond the service desk
The research will highlight competitive differentiators; feature key strengths and showcase innovation within each product. Once reviewed, we will crown one Vendor “Best in Class” and the “leader” in Incident Management.
For more information on the assessment please contact us.