Happy January everyone! We are pleased to announce our new program of ITSM training modules; Bite Sized ITSM. The training is a year long educational course based on Service Management best practice and will balance practitioner experience against industry frameworks including ITIL, COBIT and Lean Sigma.
The programme enables worldwide ITSM professionals to attend monthly, one hour, webinar sessions to learn about key elements of ITSM from the comfort of their own workspace. Each session is free and the first module will be on Change Management.
We also have a sparkly new partnership with our friends at Pink Elephant; if you would like to learn more about a subject covered on our webinars; you can qualify for an exclusive 15% discount on their extensive ITIL training program.
Module 1 – Change Management
About This Event
This is the 1st module in the series covering an Introduction to Change Management. This webinar was presented live by Vawns Murphy on 28th January 2016. If you missed the live session or enrolled late… No problem, all sessions are recorded for future playback. Register below to view the recording of this session.
1. Goal and objective
2. Types of Change, CAB meetings, and implementation planning
3. Change Management process; a practitioners guide
Who should attend?
- Change Managers
- Change Analysts
- Project Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Cost – The Webinar is FREE. Convenience – You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing.
- No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
For details of the full Enterprise Service Management Training Programme, click here.