This is the 2nd module in the series of the Enterprise Service Management training course covering an introduction to Release Management.
This webinar will be presented live by Vawns Murphy at 2pm GMT on 25th February 2016. If you missed the live session or enrolled late… No problem, all sessions are recorded for future playback.
1. Types of Release, governance, quality gates and implementation planning
2. Release Management process; a practitioner’s guide
Register below to view the live session or recording of this session.
- Introduction to ITIL
- Introduction to Release Management
- Quality Gates
- Release process
Who should attend?
- Release Managers
- Project Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Software testers
Why you should attend
- Cost – The Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience – You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
REGISTER HERE to view the live session or recording of this session.
For details of the full Enterprise Service Management Training Programme, click here.