The ITSM Review are excited to be confirmed as official media partners for the latest IT500 event; The IT Learning Conference – Everything IT Service Management & Operations being held on 1st June 2016 in Edinburgh
Following on from the IT in the park event in November, IT500 surveyed their delegates to ask what else they would like to see in Scotland. The event will bring together 20 IT thought leaders and practitioners from across Europe to deliver a series of master classes and workshops designed to highlight obstacles, provoke creative thinking and provide answers to some of today’s IT challenges. How exciting is that?
- IT4IT – how and where do you start?
- 11 actions for SIAM success
- DevOps – bring IT out of the shadows
- Behave yourself – building IT relationships
- Reignite your customer experience
- Agile and DevOps in an ITSM world
- Using ITIL practitioner skills to impress the CEO
- ITSM in action – lessons from the real world
- Introducing a CSI sat nav
- Effective CSI in a SIAM eco system
WHAT: IT500 – The IT Learning Conference
WHEN: 1st June
HOW TO BOOK: Click Here.
We’re looking forward to attending and covering this event and hope to see you there!