Request for Nominations – 2016 Excellence Awards
The ITSM Review Excellence Awards celebrates the achievements of the true pioneers in the ITSM industry. We’re looking to shine a light on ITSM professionals, service providers, technology vendors and specialists who are progressing the industry and leading the field.
Help us showcase ITSM industry excellence and inspire others by submitting an entry for our ITSM Review Excellence Awards. Deadline for submissions is Monday 15th August 2016.
- Nominations must be submitted via the electronic form below before Monday 15th August 2016
- Award submissions will be judged by an independent industry panel
- The information shared will be used for judging only and will remain completely confidential
- International entrants most welcome (Our ITAM Review 2015 awards received over 100 nominations from 19 countries)
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us
- Innovation – Pioneering technology, techniques or approaches
- Demonstrable ROI / Value Delivered
- Customer Satisfaction
- Delivering lasting improvement / Increased ITSM maturity
- Award nominations open (May-June-July-Aug)
- Award short lists announced (September)
- Final interviews and voting by independent industry panel (October – November 2016)
- Black-tie Awards Night and Gala Charity Dinner in support of Sebastian’s Action Trust (25th November 2016, Crowne Plaza, Reading)
|Award Category||Who the Award is for|
|ITSM Professional of the Year||End-user ITSM professionals, Consultants, Contractors or Licensing Specialists.|
|ITSM Implementation / Project of the Year||ITSM teams or ITSM service providers|
|ITSM Tool Provider of the Year||Tool or Technology Suppliers|
|ITSM Partner of the Year||ITSM service providers, resellers or partners|
|ITSM Innovation of the Year||Recognizing new ideas, innovation and creative approaches|
|ITSM Community Contribution of the Year||Recognizing ITSM professionals that have gone above and beyond to support others|
Our ITSM Review Excellence Awards are being held in conjunction with our sister site ITAM Review – please see ITAM award categories here
‘What are the costs involved in participating?’
A. There are no costs involved for participating. Although, there will be a fee to attend the Charity Gala Dinner (details to be confirmed) where the results will be announced. (£1000 per table of 8-12 people)
‘Can we nominate one of our partners?’
‘What do the winners receive?’
A. The winners will receive a personalised trophy and a winners logo for promotion and recognition on The ITSM Review and networks.
‘Do we need to attend the gala to win the award?’
A. No. Although, it would be a shame if you do win and haven’t attended. It’s a great opportunity to showcase and promote to The ITSM Review community as well as take out your customers to an industry event which they could win too.
Voting is now closed.
Any further questions? Please get in touch!