ITSM Review is a well-respected and independent voice in the ITSM market. As a high growth business we are now on the hunt for a talented and passionate individual to join our growing team.
Who are Enterprise Opinions?
Our mission is to provide independent industry news, reviews, resources and networking opportunities to worldwide vendors, partners, consultants and end users working in ITAM or ITSM.
- The ITAM Review was founded in 2008, sister site The ITSM Review followed in 2011
- 100% organic growth through social media and word of mouth
- 7,000+ opt-in verified newsletter subscribers, 70K+ impressions a month worldwide (Typically 35% USA, 15% UK, other large audiences in Germany, Australia, Canada, France and India)
- We are privately owned and proud to be vendor and service provider independent and impartial.
We’re looking for an ITSM Analyst who can act as a spokesperson and representative for the ITSM Review – online, in person and at worldwide events. The role involves creating high value ITSM analyst content and conducting reviews of products and services.
Our goal is to help ITSM Review readers navigate and understand the market – in terms of explaining or curating the latest news, explaining key concepts and navigating new technology and innovation.
Content published on the ITSM Review is driven by engaging and supporting our readers – so a key part of the role is to engage and assist with our readers and identify opportunities to help them via high value media in various formats.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote and flexible working
- Working style: Being a self-starter is essential. The role is based on delivering against objectives not hours on the clock
- Travel: Maybe 10-15% of the role requires international travel to conferences or consulting engagements. You own your diary.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- A curious technologist
- An ITSM Industry enthusiast
- Knows how the IT industry works
- Can write clearly and concisely
- Can explain things, help readers join the dots, build frameworks and generally educate our audience
- Good public speaker
- Is willing to take a stand
- Can take and leverage criticism
- Likes to roll up sleeves, play with technology and trying to break things
How to Apply
- Provide a one-minute video review of a product, service, event or ITSM concept
- Provide a 500-800 word written piece of work to accompany the video
- Send both via social media (publicly or discreetly)
Any questions, please shout.