We are excited to announce that we will be a Media Partner for Pink Elephant’s 18th Annual International IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition (aka Pink14), 16-19 February 2014, at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
The event brings together 1,500 like-minded IT professionals, with over 160 sessions spread over 14 tracks – covering a vast array of subjects from all across the ITSM spectrum.
What you can expect
- 14 tracks of educational, strategic, tactical and operational content. Tracks include: The 3 I’s of Leadership; CIO Forum; ITSM Winner’s Circle; ITSM Project Management; Service Support and Operations; How-to ITIL Clinics and Workshops; CSI – There Is No Finish Line; Using Frameworks and Standards to Achieve Business Value; Pink Think Tank; Tools and Technology; Breakfast Clubs; Discussion Forums; Half-day Workshops; Platinum Sponsor Stream – BMC Software. You can find out more information about all of these tracks here.
- Pink Think Tank – a gathering of some of the greatest minds in ITSM to consider some of the toughest questions faced in our industry. Hear from: Jack Probst, Rob England, Troy DuMoulin, Charles T Betz, David Cannon, Karen Ferris, Rodrigo Flores, Charles Araujo, and James Finister.
- Discussions on the latest challenges in the IT and business worlds, and real world case studies from CIOs and senior IT practitioners from Allstate Insurance Company, CERN, The Walt Disney Company, Bank of New York Mellon, Cisco Systems Inc., BAE Systems Inc., and Nationwide, to name a few. You can find the full list of speakers and their sessions here.
- A various array of pre-conference courses covering ITIL and Lean IT Certifications; and post-conference workshops covering COBIT and ‘how-to’ instructional workshops.
- An Exhibition showcase with the opportunity to see products in action with over 25 ITSM vendors and institutions exhibiting throughout the event
- Presentation of Pink’s IT Excellence Awards, with awards for: Project of the Year; Practitioner of the Year; Case Study of the Year; Innovation of the Year; and IT Leader of the Year.
Both Rebecca Beach and I will also be in attendance. If you would like to schedule a meeting with either of us at the conference please email me. We are interested in hearing from all attendees whether you are a vendor, practitioner, consultant or other!
We hope to see you there!
Pink Elephant Annual International IT Service Management Conference & Exhibition (aka Pink14)
The conference runs from Sunday 16th – Wednesday 19th February, with pre-conference courses running from Wednesday 12th – Sunday 16th February, and post-conference courses from Thursday 20th February to Saturday 22nd.
Booking rates are available online