Vawns is an Irish mum of three with a broad range of ITSM qualifications and experience including:
- ITIL V2 Manager (red badge)
- ITIL V3 Expert (purple badge)
- SDI Managers certificate
- Further qualifications in COBIT, ISO 20000, PRINCE2 and Microsoft
- Vice Chair of the itSMF UK Transition Management Working Party & SIG (Chair 2007 – 2013)
- Author of itSMF UK collateral on Service Transition, Software Asset Management, Problem Management & the “How to do CCRM” book.
- Reviewer for the Service Transition ITIL 3 2011 publication.
Vawns professional experience includes:
- Change Specialist at Virgin Media
- ITIL Consultant at Pink Elephant
- Manager at Wipro
- Problem Manager at CGI
We’re excited that Vawns has joined the team and we’re looking forward to developing the ITSM Review to it’s full potential and a valued independent industry resource.
Getting to know Vawns
- Vawns hasn’t parallel parked since her driving test and says she has absolutely no intention of ever doing so again (Sounds like a challenge for our next team meeting!).
- When not working Vawns is most likely to be found toddler wrangling, tidying up after said toddlers, out with friends or at the gym.
- The first record Vawns bought was Pulp – a different class
- Finally, Vawns has a soft spot for Disney, vodka and anything pink!